Our working professionals have quick access to a wide variety of employment opportunities in the area, and our families appreciate the reputable Wauwatosa School District. The nature and recreational areas that Wauwatosa is known for will be an integral part of your life.
Here is a list of other fine amenities that The Fountains of Wauwatosa has to offer.
- Underground Parking
- Huge Closets/Living Space
- Humungous Storage Lockers
- Park/Courtyard Views
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Vertical Blinds
- Water/Sewer/Cooking Gas
- Gas Range/Refrigerator
- Additional Parking Available on our Private Parking Lots – $10/month per vehicle.
- Garbage Disposal/Dishwasher
- Central Air-Conditioning System
- Cable/Internet Ready
- Professional Management Team
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Team
- Intercom Access
- Card Activated Laundry Facilities on Each Floor
- In-unit Washer and Dryer in 1 Bedroom Loft Townhomes Only
- Cat Friendly, Purr!! Only $10/month per cat, (up to two cats)
- Adjacent to Madison Park, providing Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Picnic/Grilling Areas, Bike Riding, Jogging and Walking Areas, Playground and Sprinkler Pool.
- 6 minutes from Froedert Hospital & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Only minutes from GE Healthcare, Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters, Harley Davidson Headquarters, and Downtown Milwaukee
- Less than 2 minutes to schools, daycares, fitness centers, grocery and shopping stores, restaurants and freeways.